Get perfect eyebrows for up to 4 weeks as well as additional nourishment and hair strengthening with powder henna!
Powder henna for colouring eyebrows available in two colours - black and brown.
Contains natural herbs imported directly from India - I choke and basma, thanks to which eyebrows are nourished and strengthened.
Product to be mixed with water - does not require the use of an activator or hydrogen peroxide.
The cosmetic is suitable for every woman over 16 years of age, for all types and shapes of eyebrows.
The cosmetic tested under the supervision of a dermatologist and ophthalmologist.
The set with henna includes all the accessories necessary for the treatment - an application brush, a measuring cup for mixing henna with water, a jar for storing henna and a measuring spoon.
Benefits for you!
2-in-1 cosmetic - gives eyebrows a natural colour and a dream shape, additionally taking care of their condition.
Thanks to the use of henna, the eyebrows become perfectly underlined, darkened and optically thickened.
Provides natural shade on the hair.
Thanks to two colour variants to choose from, you can match the cosmetic to your beauty and personalise the colour effect.
The formula of powder henna allows you to graduate the effect - after the first layer of the cosmetic has dried, you can apply additional 1-2 layers to enhance the results, which will guarantee a darker colour.
Save time - the procedure can be performed on your own, without leaving your home (consult a professional before the procedure).
Saving money - one package of henna is enough for 20 applications.
Henna provides a long-lasting effect - up to 4 weeks on the hair and up to 2 weeks on the skin.
1. It is necessary to perform an allergy test 24 hours before colouring. How to do it? A small amount of henna should be mixed with water in a ratio of 1: 1, and then applied to a small area of the skin on the elbow or behind the ear. We wash off the henna after 15 minutes. If after 24 hours no changes have occurred on the skin, you can start staining the eyebrows.
2. After the allergy test, put the contents of the opened sachet into the attached jar to protect the henna from oxidation.
3. Preparation of the skin for the colouring treatment. You should remove make-up thoroughly and cleanse the skin. The skin should be degreased, so after removing make-up, it is worth washing your face with a product that requires rinsing with water (e.g. face wash gel).
4. To protect the skin from discolouration, apply a greasy cream or petroleum jelly around the eyebrows .
5. In order to protect the skin of the hands from discolouration, wear protective gloves.
6. Pour 2 teaspoons of henna into the measuring cup, and then add 2 teaspoons of warm water, necessarily using the attached teaspoon.
7. After applying the components to the measuring cup, mix them until a uniform consistency is obtained using the attached brush.
8. After mixing the ingredients, apply the henna to the eyebrows, giving them the desired shape using the flat side of the applicator. If we want a stronger effect, we can apply 1-2 additional layers of the cosmetic after each previous layer dries.
9. We are waiting for the effect - from 10 to 20 minutes.
10. After the allotted time, wash off the henna using a cotton pad soaked in lukewarm water.
11. After the colouring treatment, you can proceed to the eyebrow adjustment with tweezers. After colouring, you should refrain from rubbing, scratching and using peels around the eyebrows.