We are recruiting for Sales Representative (s) in the London area for an immediate on-going start.
Role of a Sales Representative
- Build strong relationships with existing and potential new account holders
- Gain new accounts through a variety of methods in order to achieve and exceed targets
- Conduct suitable sales presentations for customers.
- Oversee quotes and close sales
- Conduct territory analysis and market research
- Monitor the competition
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive development
- Resolve customer issues and develop solutions.
Salary: Salary + Commission
Working Hours: Part time - Monday to Friday (Flexible)
We are very conscious about COVID-19 and all possible steps are being taken to ensure a safe environment to work, including availability of gloves and face masks, sanitiser gels and social distancing.
Benefits of working with us as a Picker and Packer:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Freaky Fridays (Free Beers / Wine / Soft Drinks & Snacks)
To apply, please email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org - If we believe you are a good fit, one of our team will be in touch regarding next steps.